Quick Start Guide:
Flipgrid is a free video discussion app provides a safe, accessible space where students of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds can explore new ideas, connect with others, get creative, and contribute to meaningful discussions.
- Navigate to the Flipgrid. Head to info.flipgrid.com or install the app on iOS or Android, then use the join link or enter the join code that was shared by your educator.
- When prompted to login to Flipgrid, click on the Sign in with Microsoft option.
- Login with
YourStarID@go.minnstate.eduand use your StarID password.
- If you are having login issues, please follow the instructions in this PDF. You may need to go into your Microsoft account and verify that your default email address is @go.dctc.edu or @go.inverhills.edu
- Login with
- Explore your prompt and record a response:
- Go to the topic your educator assigned.
- Watch the topic media and explore links.
- When you’re ready, click the “Add Response” button to open the Flipgrid camera.
- Get creative with the Flipgrid camera features to help tell your story— lenses, frames, music, text, 3D emojis, and more!
- Submit your video:
- After recording, take a selfie or choose a frame from your video and submit. Now watch the comments and your classmates’ videos come in. That’s it! Let’s start learning together.