Quick Start Guide:
Surveys are ungraded ways for your instructors to gain your feedback on any aspect in the course. You can find additional important information about surveys below.
- From the course navbar, click Assessment and then click Surveys. Then, select the survey you want to complete.
- Much like quizzes and assignments, surveys can also have specific start, end, and due dates. Be aware of these, when you are looking begin a new survey!
- Answer the survey questions.
- Survey questions can come in many forms – selected response questions (multiple choice, true and false, matching, and ordering), text input questions (short answer, fill-in-the-blank, arithmetic, significant figure, and plain-text written response questions), and HTML-enabled written response questions.
- Once you have finished, click Submit Survey. There will then be a confirmation message that pops up, asking you if you are sure you want to submit. If you are, click yes.
- A page will show up stating you have successfully submitted the survey. You may then click Return to Survey List, or elsewhere using the course navbar.