Quick Start Guide:
Zoom is our web conferencing tool. If your instructor sets up a Zoom conference, you will be invited to attend, and a link will be provided to connect. Please use the additional user guides linked on this page for specific Zoom functions.
Logging into Zoom with Single Sign-On (SSO):
- Once you open Zoom, you will have several sign-in options. You must be signed-in on your school (.edu) account in order to access an instructor-led Zoom.
- Under the “Or sign in with” options, click SSO.
- There will be a text box on the next page that asks for your company domain. Enter minnstate in the box. Click continue.
- You will then be navigated to a page that asks you to enter your StarID and Password. Do this, then click sign on.
- There will then be a pop-up that asks you if you want to launch Zoom. Click Open Zoom Meetings to open the program.