Quick Start Guide:
The class progress tool will allow you to track your progress in nine key course areas, as well as your overall progress in the class.
- From the course navigation bar, click Assessments and then click Class Progress.
- From there, you will be able to see the following tools listed
- Course Access – shows your history on the specific course you are on
- Login History – shows your overall D2L login history (not course-specific)
- You have two options to see additional information on the above tools:
- Use the links in the Report List Click on the heading for the tool you are interested in to view more details.
- Or, you can scroll down on the main summary page, and click on the heading for the tool you are interested in more details on.
- Once you are looking at your progress for a specific tool, you will see a lot of helpful information. Depending on your selected tool, you may see the total and types of visits to that tool, the last time you visited that tool, scores, feedback, and the total time spent on that tool. In general:
- Clicking the right arrow button will open up more options under the heading
- Clicking a Blue Link will take you to the item that is linked there.